Death Mansion- Part 2 Death Mansion- Part 2

I watched this Flash video in 2004. I think this is better than Final Mission, and I'm glad it has an ending now.

CATCHY KITTY HENTAI CATCHY KITTY HENTAI

catchy music

plz tell me wt song is it
plz sd me

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Finally I have a review to write in 2008!

I have got to write you a brief review on your flash for the following reason:

1) You love Matrix. I love Matrix. That's well-done flash after-all!
2) You love Flash. I do love flash too!! For that you deserve all my stars!!!
3) It is unbelievable to have so much diligence and hard work on a sole Flash Sprite Animation. Who ever imagined that a single Flash would take an author 3 to 4 years somehow? It'd be too tiring for even a normal Flash author to insist doing it, for he or she'll have given up continuing or just simply forgotten what he or she is working on right now.

Moreover, I am a Flash author who failed to make my long-term Flash series animation - [Perennia-Zelaphila], or big-scaled F2F Flash. I just failed to manage my time to finish them all. But after seeing your Flash and descriptions I start to think that I can do it too.

DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2 DragonballZ: P.O.T.U. 2

Well done

A professional with lots of great work to make sprites come into the reality! =D

5/5

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

probably one of the greatest & longest turd ive...

so enjoyed!, seriously, it has been a great hard work, i wanna know who gives this turd instead of a daily feat.

rabbit song rabbit song

great

great include:

-the special dance that makes the female char stretch a plain face when she was smiling.
-the song that is great.
-the mouth-sync is done perfectly

Movement Movement

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!

ITS SOO GOOD! I am sure you have a very great innovations with ur clay, well done!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

OMFG its so exciting!!

OMFG i wonder how it can be so exciting!! Thx a lot & look forward to more from yours! Also the music is also awesome!!

littleFoot littleFoot

Welldone !!

It's just well done! A professional work, thx very much!!

Project I.V. Project I.V.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES......??!!

OMFG Krinkels!! What happened to my eyes?? This is one of the best framebyframe madnesses fights I ve ever experienced. Keep keep keep on the project please!!!!!!!