I watched this Flash video in 2004. I think this is better than Final Mission, and I'm glad it has an ending now.
plz tell me wt song is it
plz sd me
Finally I have a review to write in 2008!
I have got to write you a brief review on your flash for the following reason:
1) You love Matrix. I love Matrix. That's well-done flash after-all!
2) You love Flash. I do love flash too!! For that you deserve all my stars!!!
3) It is unbelievable to have so much diligence and hard work on a sole Flash Sprite Animation. Who ever imagined that a single Flash would take an author 3 to 4 years somehow? It'd be too tiring for even a normal Flash author to insist doing it, for he or she'll have given up continuing or just simply forgotten what he or she is working on right now.
Moreover, I am a Flash author who failed to make my long-term Flash series animation - [Perennia-Zelaphila], or big-scaled F2F Flash. I just failed to manage my time to finish them all. But after seeing your Flash and descriptions I start to think that I can do it too.
[STRATEGY SPOILER BELO]HAHA finally I killed HANK!
I used Deimos, ATM agent, Saviour and Tricky.
About 30-50 hits would only hit Hank once.
Hank is the most difficult boss because he REFLECTS ALL KINDS OF ATTACKS.
SO FIGHTING AGAINST HIM USING MACHINE GUN IS SUICIDE!
The preferred weapon to hit Hank should be any weapon not more than 4 hitpoints.
So I gave ATM agent a rapid shotgun and saviour the magnum revolver.
Of course Deimos and Tricky use melee hook and signpost respectively.
Strategy to kill Hank within 30 mins:
- Every beginning of the round, before starting to attack, call smoke grenade. It effectively minimizes the probability of being hit by his Kanata as well as his defensive reflection.
- Use weapons that consume the least AP as you will need to try to attack him rapidly. As your number of items is not infinite at all, you have to win more offense time by using less AP for every attack.
- No matter how you attack him, you can never deal a damage to him of more than 4 points! It implies that even a pistol is "effective" enough to hurt him.
- When Hank teleports just after you assign an attack on him, it indicates that Hank is hit!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.